Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration
In our rapidly changing global economy, opportunities continue to arise for individuals with solid business administration knowledge and skills. A business administration degree can help you to gain those abilities.
SBBCollege’s business administration degree program was developed to provide businesses with college graduates who possess key competencies. Students in the program are prepared to meet the challenges of the global marketplace across a wide variety of industries and earn a business administration degree from one of the oldest and most established colleges in the US.
Bachelor's business administration degree students will study financial and managerial accounting, professional resource development, finance, computer concepts, accounting software, and more.
Equipped with job knowledge and analytical and interpersonal skills, graduates of the bachelor’s degree in business administration from SBBCollege will be prepared for their future career with training in a variety of business essentials: accounting, finance, management, marketing, and human resources.
Study for this course at:
Business Administration Degree Coursework
The bachelor’s degree in business administration curriculum contains coursework on the following:
- Basic accounting—manual and computerized—including payables, receivables, income statements and balance sheets
- Employee payroll—manual and computerized
- Business communications—verbal and written
- Business ethics and critical thinking—to make good, ethically based decisions
- Management of people, decision making, organizational structure and culture
- Organizational behavior and management as it relates to employees
- Purpose, function and the responsibilities of marketing, including global marketing
- The evaluation of a company's financial position including risks and opportunities
- Technology and how information systems are used to enhance business and solve problems
- Human resource management—labor studies, job descriptions, recruitment, interview process, background investigations and the hiring process
- Training, developing, coaching, and motivation of employees
- Introduction to international business—challenges and opportunities, cultural differences and political risks
- E-Business concepts—current and emerging issues in business transactions utilizing a variety of electronic services
- Entrepreneurship—the processes and responsibilities associated with building and owning a business
- Planning theories and systems—how to systematically develop a clear strategic plan
Business Administration Careers
Steady growth in the area of business related careers is predicted for many years to come. Those who are prepared and can demonstrate their knowledge and skills will be in strong positions to be able to choose from a wide range of career opportunities. Employers are always seeking qualified individuals in areas such as accounting, finance, sales and marketing, security, and project management, and there is as great a demand for professionals in the fields of international business, health services management, and human resources.* Whether students decide to learn in a classroom environment or earn their business administration degree online, SBBCollege faculty helps them prepare to move ahead in a career in business. A bachelor's degree in business administration from SBBCollege will help to provide students with the knowledge, skills and abilities to seek for a career in the following areas:
Areas of opportunity:
- Accounting Assistant
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- Branch Manager
- Customer Service Supervisor
- Data Analyst
- Department Manager
- Office Manager
- Program Manager
- Sales Leader
- Sales Manager
- Non-profit organizations
The Higher Education Act of 1965 (HEA), as amended by the Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008 (HEOA), requires postsecondary education institutions to distribute or make available consumer information, including graduation rates, median debt of graduates, and other important information.
Financial aid is available to those who qualify. Programs vary by campus location.
- Industry standard equipment and resources
- Financial aid for those who qualify
- Career planning assistance
- Job-placement assistance