We at SBBCollege are very sorry to hear about the closure of Brightwood Colleges across the country. We are sensitive to the uncertainties and frustrations these closures may cause Brightwood students and their families.
Many of you attended Brightwood College to reach your academic and professional goals, and we would like to offer our support and services to help them you continue to reach those goals.
If you would like to finish your degree or diploma with SBBCollege, our team is ready to help in any way we can, including evaluating credits for transfer.
For more information, call our admissions team at 1-866-610-7222.
- Transfer Credits – SBBCollege will evaluate credits earned at Brightwood and inform you which credits may transfer into our programs.
- Programs Offered – SBBCollege offers diploma, associate’s and bachelor’s degree programs in business administration, HVAC, criminal justice, paralegal studies, medical assisting, medical office administration, healthcare administration and an online MBA.
- Campus Locations – SBBCollege has campus locations in Bakersfield, Rancho Mirage, and Santa Maria, as well as an online campus.
- Start Dates – SBBCollege starts classes every five weeks.
- Military Benefits – SBBCollege accepts military education benefits and participates in the Yellow Ribbon Program.
- Accreditation – SBBCollege is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools.
To transfer your credits from Brightwood College, please request the following items from Brightwood as soon as possible.
- Official transcripts
- Copies of your Wonderlic score
- Copies of your physical and/or CPR certification (if applicable)
- Copies of your high school diploma or high school transcripts